Laptrust is a group of companies operating within Kenya and South Sudan offering a dynamic pool of Services in Retirement Benefits, Financial, Training and Consultancy. We have now expanded our array of services to include Property Management, Insurance Services and ICT consultancy training services.
Laptrust has 85 years experience in offering Retirement Benefits Services to over 200 sponsors across the entire country. We remain the leading Retirement Benefits Provider in Kenya and we can only promise better services to our clients as we move forward.
We place great value in providing unique solutions to our clients and this is the reason why we have invested time and resources to develop an approach that delivers to our clients' distinctive needs.
Defined Contribution Plan - "The Cash Mountain"
- A convenient and flexible saving plan for organizations and employees.
- Monthly contributions are made by both the employer and and the
employee towards securing your comfortable retirement.
- Individuals organizations have the freedom to choose to choose their
preferred rates as per the Retirement Benefits Association guidelines.
Laptrust Individual Pension Scheme - "Pension Mpango Wako"
- An exciting savings plan registered with Retirement Benefits Authority and the Kenya Revenue Authority, which allows individuals to save for retirement and old age.
- Members secure their future today by making periodic contributions to high-yielding retirement fund fund which will provide a regular income in retirement for those who opt for Pension or a Lump sum for those who opt to take all their money at once.
Defined Benefits Plan - Your Guaranteed Retirement Plan
- Retirement contributory plan determined on Average Salary of the past three years.
- Contributory Service in Months/ Pensionable Salary and Pension Factor.
- Access to Pension-backed MortgageTax-exemption on your contributions up to an allowed limit.
- Access statement twice a year to monitor your contributions